Learn how to make Jackfruit Kebabs (Kathal ke Kebab) in Oven or Barbecue Grills. This Jackfruit Kebabs Recipe is a bonanza for Vegans and Vegetarians in a Barbecue Party. They being low-carb, low-in-calorie, full of fibre and proteins, Gluten-free make it a Wonder Food. Jackfruit is a versatile fruit. As it has a very less taste of its own, it easily absorbs the flavours of whatever sauces and ingredients we add into it.
1/2 kg Jackfruit/ Kathal
2 tsp Oil
2 tbsp Gram flour
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Garam masala
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1/2 tsp Green chilli
Coriander leaves and mint leaves
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Oil
1/2 cup Onion
1/2 cup Peas
1/2 cup Indian cottage cheese(Paneer) /Tofu
Recipe Procedure / Method:
1. Cut the Jackfruit into big pieces.
2. Boil it.
3. Blend them in a food processor.
4. Heat pan, Take 2 tsp oil and roast gramflour, turmeric ,coriander
powder, green chilies, coriander and mint leaves.
5. Add minced jackfruit and 1 tsp salt.
6. For filling, Heat pan and add 1 tsp oil, onions, peas, Indian
cottage cheese and a pinch of salt.
7. When our mixture of kebabs comes to room temperature, we
add 2 tsp of lemon juice.
8. Take some mixture in palms and give it a simple shape of your
9. If you want to make the kebabs with filling, make a small patty &
add a little filling and cover it with another patty. Press it from all
10. Keep the kebabs in oven at 250°C, flip it in between when golden
For more, click on the link below:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/gourmetngrub/
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/gourmetngrub/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/gourmetngrub
Pinterest : https://in.pinterest.com/gourmetngrub/
Website : https://gourmetngrub.com
More such related Videos :
Rice Uttapam / Pancake with vegetables
Peas Pesto Pasta
Oats and yoghurt Kebabs