Honey Peanuts / Healthy Peanuts Snack / Easy Healthy Snack – Yo Yo Recipes
Peanuts – 1 cup
Butter – 20 gms
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Baking Soda – 1 tsp
Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
Honey – 3 tblsp
Water – 1/4 cup
1. Grease a tray and set aside.
2. Add sugar honey water and butter in pan and turn on the flame
cook on medium heat.
3. Stir until sugar is dissolved and cook the syrup for another 5-7
4. Add peanuts in the syrup and cook for about a minute.
5. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
6. Now remove from heat and add baking soda to it and mix well .
and leave it for 2-3 min.
7. Again put the pan on heat and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Pour the mixture in a greased tray and leave for around 10
9. Now scrape the mixture with knife or spoon and leave it for 3-4
10. Honey peanuts are ready to serve. Store it in a air tight
Thanks For Watching!
Please Share and Subscribe.